A big thanks to Matt Swaim and Anna Mitchell of the Son Rise Morning Show out of Cincinnati, Ohio for having me on their show last week to talk about my new book, The Catholic Drinkie’s Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism. It was a great time. If you don’t listen to the show, well, you should. They are entertaining and breathing great new life in Catholic morning radio! Listen to my interview below on SoundCloud.
Subscribe to posts:
Sign up for the Catholic Drinkie Newsletter
Order My Book!
Recent Popular Posts
- Top 5 Drinks for St. Patrick’s Day under Fun
- Drink of the Month: St-Germain under Liquor
- Catholic quotes about beer, wine & other libations under Good reads
- Holding hands during the Our Father? under Faith
- Catholic Hipster Podcast Ep 26 – Talking Nunsense with Sr. Theresa Aletheia, FSP under Catholic Hipster Podcast
About Catholic Drinkie
Sarah Vabulas created Catholic Drinkie in 2010 at the Catholic New Media Conference in Boston with inspiration and encouragement from friends. It's been a wild ride from humble beginnings to writing a book, The Catholic Drinkie's Guide to Homebrewed Evangelism, with Liguori Publications. Sarah also hosts The Catholic Drinkie Show podcast & co-hosts The Catholic Hipster Podcast.